Sunday, May 13, 2012

Topee for mothers.


I was looking around for some summer casuals today, then from afar I saw this hat. Those that I have now are mostly dark colors. Japanese friends said dark colors throw off the ultra-violet rays. Seems like this is the last piece on the stand.

I tried it on. Deep and circumference is just nice for my head. The design is dainty and most of all, it is light green. My car is also green. It fits very handsomely on my crown.
Told the cashier to cut of the tag from my head.

While walking out of the shopping mall, I saw lots of primary school children, walking home holding flowers. Must be because it is Mother's Day today.
There is this little scene I saw, felt touched with it.
Two children, maybe six and eight years old, looks like siblings. The older girl was holding flowers, gift wrapped while her brother was counting coins.
Seems like they wanted to buy popcorn on top of the flowers and the boy repeatedly count the coins.
I think they they don't have enough coins, but the way the boy kept counting the coins, it's almost like he felt the more he counted, the money might eventually be enough.
The sister kept on saying, the coins are not enough but the boy ignored her and continue counting.

I really would like to know their mother and tell her how much that little boy of hers wanted to give her something for this day but failed to do so. I would like to tell her, how her children appreciate her and wanted her to feel their love for her.
Hopefully this little boy would remember this moment all his life.

Hey, Mother's Day is not just one day in the year. The best gift for her everyday is your kind words. That's all she wants from you.

=======

No comments:

Post a Comment