Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Slowly but surely

I have to apologize to anyone to come by. It has been quite a while since the last update.
There are so much to write. At the moment, I can only afford to write a couple of lines on Facebook. If anyone wants to be included in my friend's list on Facebook, please make a request for Leyla Shuri.

The proverb writing project that started five years ago, is still coming. This is a heavy project that seriously takes lots of dedication and allegiance.

November 2016, last year, I've started a novel. This time I'm venturing the novel in English. I've had some confidence in writing an English novel after a long bout with translating my second novel #pagisemerahdaunmomiji or @Pagi Semerah Daun Momiji which was in original Malay into English.
I've shown my faithfulness in the language of my mother tongue, so now it's time to step out of my comfort zone and venture a little further in my writing enterprise.
I've until July 2017 to finish up the present novel-writing. That would leave me another three months to go.

Right now, writing is a struggle for me due to an unfortunate incident that happened to me in February 2017.

Anyway, slowly but surely, that's the way to go.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment