Sunday, October 25, 2009

Searching for the same rainbow's end tyme.



Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

© 1961 Paramount Music Corporation, ASCAP

Its going into four days, the typhoon rain is pouring over this island non-stop. I wanted to leave this house, to do my things out of the house but is discouraged.

"Alright, then. If I'm not allowed to drive, you drive me to the bath-house. I need to get rid of this bloating body from all the accumulated toxic food!" telling that to my beautiful person here.

Anyhow, I love the rain. I can see from where I sit now, the winds bending and twisting the yamamomo branches. I feel excited with the weather. I feel I'm with the trees, bended and twisted, letting go my inner self wild with not a care in this world. What freedom if that is not freedom!

I was watching Audrey Hepburn in her classic "Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)" while the winds went through yesterday.

I saw this movie many, many times over. Its not like I sit and wait for it. But the channel people must like it as well to make it run many times over. The story tells of this glamour girl going around with so many men and not minding a thing about it. But, the best part is, this movie is very, very clean. Not a single breast come poping up, not the heavy breathing in bed scenario, if you get what I mean.

Actually, other than the dashing hero and the beautiful Audrey Hepburn, there is another main player that my eyes are fixed on.
The Cat!
His name is the Cat. They just called him The Cat.
This cat is the American short-hair breed. This cat just play his natural part in this movie. He moved around as naturally as he liked.

How can you teach a cat to act! But in this movie this cat did a superb act. Tell you the truth, after a few rounds of watching this movie, I just look at the cat all the time.

See the lyric of the songs, "we're after the same rainbow's end."
Aren't we all searching and reaching for the same rainbow's end?

The thing with reaching for this same rainbow's end is when we reach and get what we strive for at the rainbow's end, the reward should be clean. The reward should belong to us. We should not steal this reward from someone else. We should not take the fortune and claim it to be ours and to grap it when it belongs to someone else.

How long can someone sleep peacefully, without having the guilty flashes in the head every night, night after night while holding on to the pot of gold that is not rightly his.

I don't know about other people but I would not trade anything for a good, clean sleep everynight.

Enjoy the song.


***************

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful.
    The way she sings moon river is very different from how they sing it today.
    I like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really enjoy the song. And Moon River by Andy Williams too. The song also remind me to my younger days. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete