Thursday, August 06, 2009

Massive terror tyme USA-style



Back in history 64 years ago. Exactly Aug. 6, 1945.
A visit drop by Little Boy that carried an explosive that yeild 15000 tons of TNT.

After the visit, 90,000 people varnished from the earth's face just by one second. A month later another 145,000 lives gone.

See the video. I only see it once. I cannot see it the second round. I don't dare, too scary for my small heart.

"A bomb can now be manufactured which will be 25000 times as powerful as that which destroyed Hiroshima." - Betrand Russell

Hopefully what Clinton did today, going all the way to N-K, will benefit all mankind.
Hopefully, that communis:t country will stop its nuclear activity.
Hopefully, when we die, we die peacefully...
Hopefully...


*****************

1 comment:

  1. But I really hope not only N-K will stop its nuclear activities but also all countries in the world that has nuclear capabilities.

    ReplyDelete